Read the most frequently asked questions we receive from our dental patients…
1. Why is it so important to maintain dental health?
Maintaining your teeth and gums as you age is an important step in sustaining your general health and well-being. Whilst exercising, eating right and regular health checks are important – looking after your teeth and gums is also essential. Good dental health will help you to lead a long, happy and healthy life
2. What can I do to improve the health and appearance of my smile?
If your teeth become damaged, lost or simply worn over time, there are a number of options available to treat these problems.
- If teeth are lost, then Dental Implants, Dentures or Bridges may be an option for you.
- If a tooth needs rebuilding, then Crowns, Inlays or Onlays could be the solution.
For cosmetic changes, Tooth Whitening, Veneers and Composite Bonding are amongst some of the treatments that you could consider.
3. What are the main benefits of quality dental treatment?
Achieving optimal dental health has the power to change your life for the better. Just a few of the major benefits, dental treatment may provide include;
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved oral health and general well-being
- Improved facial appearance
- Improved comfort
- Improved speech
- Improved dietary habits and nutrition
» Read More Commonly Asked Questions
« Return to Patient Information