Feeling anxious or scared by the thought of dental treatment is nothing to be embarrassed about, though it is a fear that should be unfounded.
At Brooklands Dental Clinic we understand how you are feeling and our team will ensure every possible step is taken to make you feel relaxed and at ease.
Sedation Dentistry or IV Sedation may be an appropriate alternative for patients who are nervous or apprehensive about dental procedures. With Sedation Dentistry you can receive the treatment you need while you sit back and relax in a dream-like-state. After the procedure you will feel refreshed and have no recollection of experiencing any pain. Best of all, you will probably only need one appointment to complete your treatment. So in just a few hours you can start enjoying the confidence that comes with a bright new smile and good dental health.
Sedation Dentistry has greatly reduced fear, pain and anxiety felt by our patients. You may be a candidate for Sedation Dentistry if you suffer from any of the following:
- Limited time to complete dental work
- Difficulty getting numb
- Sensitive teeth
- Complex dental issues
- Dental anxiety traumatic dental experiences
- Dental phobias – Fear of needles
- Difficulty controlling movement
- Patients who suffer from acute or chronic jaw soreness
- Patients who have a gag reflex
- Patients with physical limitations such as back or neck problems.
» Read More About Sedation Dentistry
« Return to Restorative Dentistry