Finance and Denplan
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist.
They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 27 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan member dentists receive the most comprehensive business and financial support, and are given practical guidance on any regulatory and legislation changes. They are also provided with free marketing and PR advice as well as training and the opportunity to go to a number of social events throughout the year. Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join.
To find out more about Denplan go to www.denplan.co.uk
Denplan Essentials Membership Plan
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine Dental Care Includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Finance options available including 0% finance subject to qualifying criteria.
Please contact Reception for more details on 01908 251115