Your smile is yours for life. At Brooklands Dental Clinic, we can help give you all the tools and tricks to keep it looking as healthy as possible.
Preventive care is beneficial to patients of all ages and should begin as early as possible. It is essential that all members of your family are educated in the techniques required to attain good dental health.
Our Top Tips for Preventive Care
Good oral hygiene not only makes your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant but also provides the basic foundation for lifelong dental health. Our top tips for healthy teeth and gums are:
- Use a soft toothbrush, preferably electric toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace brush head every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis (every 6 months)
- Attend Periodontal check-ups
- Have oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
Attending a dental check up on a regular basis avoids any nasty surprises and allows us to treat any potential problems quickly and efficiently, enabling you to keep in great dental shape.
For more information on Preventive Care, please contact Brooklands Dental Clinic, Broughton, Milton Keynes, UK, on 01908 251115 or click here to email us.