Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign is the most widely used and popular Invisible brace, with over 3 million people worldwide benefiting from the treatment
- The aligners are virtually invisible so people won’t be able to notice that you are undergoing teeth straightening
- Invisalign does NOT use fixed aligners. They can easily be removed during eating, brushing or during any special occasions
- Invisalign braces are personal custom-made aligners and are very comfortable
- Appointments are quick and short
- You will notice teeth movement and enjoy a straighter smile even before the treatment has finished
What is Invisalign like to wear?
Invisalign trays are comfortable, clear, removable and can transform your smile without disrupting your life.
Over 3 million people worldwide have benefited from Invisalign treatment.
How discreet is Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly invisible.
The braces are so discrete that most people do not notice you wearing them, so Invisalign treatment won’t affect your lifestyle and day to day interaction with other people.
Are the aligners comfortable?
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign doesn’t have any metal wires or brackets which can cause discomfort.
Invisalign aligners are custom made using transparent polycrystalline alumina, a smooth, clear material using that was designed by NASA.